Who we are ?
- Our website address is: https://www.plantzeebo.com
- You can know all about us in the “About Us” page.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it ?
- Data you post on or send via PLANTzeebo, and/or send us directly or via other sites
- Data you submit or provide (e.g. name, address, email, phone, fax, photos, tax ID).
- Web log data (e.g. web pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers).data collected via cookies (e.g. search data and “favorites” lists).data about your device(s) (e.g. screen size, DOM local storage, plugins).data from 3rd parties (e.g. phone type, geo-location via IP address).
- We retain data as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you via your account login.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it.
- After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included.
- Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies.
- These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year.
- If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.).
Who we share your data with ?
- To vendors and service providers (e.g. payment processors) working on our behalf.
- To respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
- To protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of users of PLANTzeebo or the general public, with your consent (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- In connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets.
- In aggregate/summary form, where it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- International Users – By accessing PLANTzeebo or providing us data, you agree we may use and disclose data we collect as described here or as communicated to you, transmit it outside your resident jurisdiction, and store it on servers in India. For more information please contact our privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
How long we retain your data ?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile.
- All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username).
- Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
- You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in affiliate marketing (and prohibit it on our website).
- We do provide email proxy & relay services to reduce unwanted email.
- We do run ads, other than the classifieds posted by our users.